Removing the CPU
- See "Removing the Battery Pack" on page 53.
- See "Removing the Lower Cover" on page 55.
- See "Removing the CPU Heatsink Module" on page 62.
- Using a flat screwdriver, turn the CPU socket latch to the unlock position by aligning the latch to the unlock symbol, then remove the CPU.
- NOTE: When installing the CPU, make sure to install the CPU with PIN 1 at the corner as shown.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.
Get My Free Ebook