1. Align and replace the Speaker Module in the lower IMPORTANT: Run the LCD cables over the Speaker case. Module as shown to avoid trapping when the Switch
Cover is replaced.
2. Reconnect the Speaker cable. 3. Replace the adhesive tape to secure the LCD
cables in place.
1. Place the Keyboard on the Upper Cover, face up 2. Insert the Keyboard, front edge first, into the Upper and reconnect the FFC cable to the Mainboard. Cover as shown. Ensure that the five tabs are correctly seated.
3. Press down both sides of the keyboard to locate it correctly.
4. Turn the computer over and replace the six securing screws as shown.
IMPORTANT:The left and right Hinge Covers are shaped differently and marked L and R on the inside. Ensure that the correct cover is used during reassembly.
1. Align the Hinge Covers screw hole side up and slide them on to the hinge assemblies.
2. Replace the two securing screws and caps.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.