1. Replace the MIC Module in the LCD casing. 2. Run the cable as shown and replace the adhesive strips to hold it in place.
1. Run the right side Antenna cable as shown in the 2. Run the cable as shown and replace the adhesive hinge well to avoid trapping. strip.
5. Replace the Antenna in the casing as shown and 6. Ensure that the securing pin is properly located. secure it in place with the tape.
7. Run the left side Antenna cable as shown in the 8. Run the cable along the edge of the casing using hinge well to avoid trapping. all available cable clips.
9. Run the cable as shown and replace the adhesive 10. Run the cable as shown and replace the adhesive strip. strip.
11. Run the cable along the edge of the casing using 12. Replace the Antenna in the casing as shown and all available cable clips. secure it in place with the tape.
5. Insert the LCD panel into the casing back edge first 6. Ensure that the four locating pins are properly as shown. seated before continuing.
7. Replace the Camera Module cable bundle in the casing as shown.
8. Replace the three screws to secure the panel and grounding within the LCD module.
IMPORTANT:When replacing the screws in the LCD brackets (red callout) do not use the screw holes marked with 'X'. These slots are reserved for the Bezel securing screws.
3. Ensure that the locating pins are correctly seated. 4. Insert the Camera Bracket left side first to engage the securing clip.
1. Place the Bezel on the casing bottom edge first 2. Press down the sides of the bezel, working toward and press in the areas marked to snap it into place. the top edge.
3. Press down the top edge to complete the process.
IMPORTANT:Ensure there are no gaps between the casing and the Bezel.
4. Replace the six securing screws and screw caps on the LCD bezel.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.