Separate the Main Unit Into the Upper and the Lower Case Assembly
- Remove the ten screws fastening the lower case assembly to the upper case assembly.
- Turn the notebook over and remove the three screws fastening the power board.
- Remove the power board from the main unit.
- Remove the eight screws fastening the upper case assembly to the lower case assembly.
- Disconnect the touchpad, speaker and bluetooth cables.
- Gently lift off the upper case assembly from the lower case assembly
Was this article helpful?