Disassembling the Upper Case Assembly
- Remove the two screws fastening the media board.
- Take out the media board cable from the lower case as shown.
- Detach the media board from the upper case carefully.
NOTE: Only Aspire 5650 series have media board.
- Tear off the mylar on top of the touchpad bracket.
- Remove the screws holding the touchpad bracket.
- Then detach the touchpad bracket from the uppwer case.
- Disconnect the touchpad FFC.
- Then remove the touchpad FFC from the touchpad.
- Detach the touchpad from the upper case.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook