1. Insert the RJ-11 cable through the housing well 2. Turn the base over, and insert the cables along the and replace the cable cover to secure in place. well in the bottom cover as shown.
1. Ensure that the Mainboard is facing down (the Heatsink and CPU are not visible). Place the Mainboard in the chassis, making sure the I/O ports are positioned correctly through the lower cover, and the screw sockets are visible through the mainboard.
2. Before lowering the mainboard completely into place, take note of the DC-IN cable. Ensure it sits in the housing well as shown.
4. Connect the modem cable to the mainboard as shown.
3. Pull the bottom of the chassis slightly outward to allow the I/O ports room for clearance. Lower the mainboard and release the lower cover.
6. Replace the three securing screws.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.