Disassemble the Main Unit VGA Card Reader Sub Woofer and Mainboard
Advance Technical Repair of Laptops Motherboard
- Remove the one screw to release the VGA bracket.
- Detach the VGA module from the mainboard.
- Separate the VGA bracket and the VGA board.
- Remove the ground screw to release the card reader.
- Disconnect the card reader cables on each side.
- Disconnect the sub-woofer cable
- Remove the screws on each side to release the sub-woofer.
- Detach the sub-woofer from the case.
- Detach the card reader board from the case.
- Remove the one screw to release the mainboard.
- Press the PCMCIA button and hold the position to release the mainboard from the case.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook