Disassemble the Main Unit Touchpad Bluetooth and LCM Board
- Remove the seven screws to release the touchpad supporter bracket.
- Disconnect the touchpad FPC connector.
- Disconnect the cable as highlights.
- Then detach the touchpad bracket from the position.
- Detach the touchpad PC from the module.
- Disconnect the bluetooth board FFC connector.
- Remove the two screws to release the bluetooth board.
- Take the bluetooth board from the system.
- Remove the one screw to release the LCM board.
- Detach the LCM board from the system.
Was this article helpful?