Disassemble the System FAN and Mainboard
Advance Technical Repair of Laptops Motherboard
- Disconnect the system fan from the system.
- Remove the three screws to detach the system fan from the mainboard.
- Then detach the system fan from the mainboard.
- Remove the one screw to detach the mainboard.
- Push the edge outward in order to release the mainboard from the case.
- Disconnect the fan cable from the position.
- Remove the three screws to release the fan.
- Detach the fan from the mainboard.
- Remove the three screws to release the base case fan.
- Then detach the fan from the base.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook