Remove the mainboard
Advance Technical Repair of Laptops Motherboard
- Remove the nine screws as shown
- Detach the mainboard module from the base unit
- Remove the screw as shown
- Remove the PCI board.
- Remove the six screws that secure the I/O shield.
- Remove the I/O shield.
- Disconnect the system fan power connector.
- Remove the two screws, one on each side, that secure the mainboard.
- 9. Remove the mainboard from the mainboard bracket.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook