Removing the Touchpad Board
- See "Removing the Battery" on page 52.
- See "Removing the Middle Cover" on page 56.
- See "Removing the Keyboard" on page 63.
- See "Removing the Upper Case Assemly" on page 65.
- To detach the touch pad board, first disconnect the touch pad cable from the touch pad board with a plastic tweezers.Then release the touchpad cover lock on the back as the picture shows.
6. Remove the touchpad cover, the remove the touchpad button pad. Finally remove the touchpad board from the upper case.
Was this article helpful?