Changing a Password
- Use the Q and Q keys to highlight the Set Supervisor Password parameter and press the key. The Set Password box appears:
- Type the current password in the Enter Current Password field and press .
- Type a password in the Enter New Password field. Retype the password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Press . After setting the password, the computer sets the User Password parameter to "Set".
- If desired, you can enable the Password on boot parameter.
- When you are done, press g to save the changes and exit the BIOS Setup Utility.
If the verification is OK, the screen will display as following.
Was this article helpful?