This computer was designed with the user in mind. Here are just a few of its many features:
- Moblie AMD Athlon XP1800+/ XP1900+, or higher processor
- VIA KN266+VT8235 chipset
- 2 memory slots supporting 266MHz DDR, upgradeable to 2GB
- High capacity, Enhanced-IDE hard disk
- Microsoft Windows XP operating system
- The 14.1" or 15.0" display panel provides a large viewing area for maximum efficiency and ease-of-use. The thin-film transistor (TFT) Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) supports extended graphics array (XGA), enabling 16.7 million colors at 1024X768 resolution.
- 3D graphics support.
- Supports simultaneous display between LCD and CRT display.
- S-video for output to a television or display device that supports S-video input.
- quot;Automatic LCD dim" feature that automatically selects the best setting for the display in order to conserve power.
- Simultaneous View support (external and internal display) Multimedia
- Build-in optical drive (CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, or DVD/CD-RW combo drive)
- 14.1" or 15.0" TFT XGA LVDS panel
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Audio input and output jacks
- Built-in10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection
- Built-in 56Kbps fax/data modem
- 2 universal serial bus (USB 2.0) ports
- IEEE 1394 port
- 802.11b wireless LAN (optional)
Human-centric design and ergonomics
- All-in-one design (incorporating hard drive, optical drive and floppy disk drive)
- Rugged, yet extremely protable, construction
- Stylish appearance
- Full-size keyboard with 4 programmable launch keys
- Comfortable palm rest area with well-positioned touchpad
- Upgradeable memory modules and hard disk
- PC card slot enables a range of add-on options
Keyboard and Pointing Device
- 88/90key Windows keyboard
- Ergonomically-centered touchpad pointing device
- One type III or type II PC Card slot (PCMCIA and CardBus)
- One IEEE 1394 port
- One RJ-11 modem jack (V.90, 56K)
- One RJ-45 network jack (Ethernet 10/100) mbs
- One DC-in jack
- One parallel port (ECP/EPP compliant)
- One S-video TV-out port
- One external monitor port
- One headphone-out jack (3.5mm minijack)
- One microphone-in jack (3.5mm minijack)
- Two Universal Serial Bus (USB 2.0) ports
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook